TEE as an APP. Transesophageal echocardiography (TEE) is an important diagnostic and monitoring modality of the cardiovascular system. To accurately depict a three dimensional structure with a two dimensional modality requires a structured and comprehensive approach to TEE.
The praxis trainer guides the novice echocardiographer through an easily reproducible step-by-step approach with flow diagrams and video loops to achieve a complete and comprehensive exam.
- Clear flow diagrams depict a useful sequence for the echocardiography examination
- Step-by step guide to transitioning from one view to another with the help of numerous annotated video loops
- Simultaneous illustration of manipulation of the TEE probe and image achieved on ultrasound
- Numerous still frames and video loops of the standard echocardiography views
- Explanation of essential probe settings, measurements and analysis of these values
- Examples of normal physiology as well as important pathological findings on echocardiography
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
TEE is a free trial software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-12-31. The program can be installed on iOS.
TEE (version 1.0.2) has a file size of 403.70 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.